A bespoke outreach service available to all nurseries, primary schools and secondary schools across the whole of Northamptonshire.
- Work with individual children
- Work with small groups
- Advice and support for all staff
- Work alongside staff to enhance skills
- Verbal and Written feedback given after each visit
- Detailed follow up reports outlining practical suggestions to promote positive behaviour and provide effective support (additional cost)
- Staff training
- Support from skilled, knowledgeable and experienced staff
The Referral Process
Support can be accessed using the on-line referral form and we aim to respond within two working days of receipt of your request.
Further information regarding the referral process along with the scale of charges can be found in the Maplefields Teaching School Alliance Brochure.
The brochure also outlines additional support which the Behaviour Outreach Team can offer.