Prevent Awareness (Support Roles)
For Training for Family / Parent Support and Link Workers, Attendance Office, SENCO, other support roles
Course Key Points:
- Legal Duties -The Law, Contest Strategy and Prevent Agenda
- Signs -What to look for in schools / Warning Signs
- Looking at policies -What you need in schools and why –Action Plan/Ofsted
- Reporting & Recording -Designated lead roles &responsibilities.
- Concerns- MASH, Information Sharing, Children leaving the country.
- Staff training –Reacting and responding to radicalisation
- Useful Resources -Channel, I.T, Safety, Safeguarding and Helpline info.
This course will be led by Barry Curtis - Prevent Lead, Designated Child Protection Officer & Nationally Qualified Social Worker
|Event Date||Thursday, 31 January 2019|
|Individual Price||£70 per participant|
|Location||Teaching School Training Centre, Maplefields Academy|